Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

MEMORY: First bra fitting

I remember going into Victoria's Secret when I began sprouting...up top. I was probably 13 or so, can't really remember. But it was a wintery night and I was wearing 3 layers of clothing including a thick red fleece jacket. I was too embarrassed to take off my clothing and when the young saleswoman measured me with the pink VS measuring tape that hung around her neck, I felt so uncomfortable! The agony of the moment was amplified by the fact that it was right on the sales floor (not in a private dressing room) where all the other employees and shoppers could see. What's worse is that the naive saleswoman clearly was incompetent at measuring bra sizes/should have known that it's impossible to get an accurate measure when the customer has 3 winter layers on. Anyway, what's worse is that she said I was a 36A. Meaty around the middle with barely existent cups. Bah.

4 comments:

  1. ... hahahahahhahahahaa

    And 36???? =___________=

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syiA4yelmYk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, clearly she thought I had meat around my mid-section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Jen from the youtube blog is so petite. wow.

    ReplyDelete