Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update: Where am I Now?

A couple of people have been asking me how my resolutions/positivity pledges are going so far. They're curious to see if I've fallen off the pescetarian horse or if I've given in to some fanciful floral skirt just as spring comes knocking.  Well, here's an update:

I am going strong in the shopping department!

And...

I'm still on the pescetarian horse, but just barely dangling with my bootstraps stuck in the stirrups and my tiny but mighty hands clutching the reins for dear life. Why? Well I was doing fairly well for about 3 weeks and then a piece of steak (of all things, it had to be a piece of steak!) staked its way through my pledge. My mom had marinated  too much and fearing that it would go bad, she ordered ("asked" in reality but you say tomato, I say tomato) me to eat it.  With a dab of honey mustard, I hate to say it but it was rather delicious.  By the fifth bite however, I was regretting my choice.
I haven't slipped up since, but that doesn't excuse this major slip-up.  Thus, I say I am dangling off the horse just barely holding on because my bootstraps are stuck in the stirrups and I stubbornly refuse to let them budge.

No comments:

Post a Comment